Braman Termite and Pest Elimination, Southern New England’s largest family-owned and ‑operated pest-control company, has been servicing customers for more than a century. The strong, steady growth of our company, fueled by our skilled workforce, state-of-the-art technology, and commitment to excellent customer service, has produced this new opening in our staff of service trade professionals.
We need an energetic, organized, punctual, friendly, self-starter for the position of General Laborer. This is a full-time, year-round job in a recession-proof industry.
***This is a great opportunity for someone who has never worked in Pest Control before but is interested in a position with a successful, growing, and family-owned company with lots of room for growth!
*Must have reliable transportation.
1. Is 18 years of age or older.
2. Has a high school diploma or the equivalent.
3. Is able to sit, stand, squat, travel up and down stairs, climb a ladder, and get into crawl spaces
4 .Can tolerate a variety of environmental conditions, including seasonal weather and damp and/or dusty locations
5. Is able to use OSHA-mandated personal protective equipment
6. Has a valid driver’s license and can safely operate a motor vehicle
7. Is able to work a flexible schedule that varies from day to day (overtime sometimes required)
8. Must have knowledge of basic vehicle and equipment repair;
Essential Job Functions
1. Accompanies Pest Control Techs to job sites to assist with cleaning and equipment preparation;
2. Responsible for basic vehicle and equipment repair;
2. Cleans and organizes stock/stockroom;
3. Cleans building area and facility;
4. Transports vehicles to and from garage or dealer;
5. Organizes equipment for Pest Control Professionals;
6. Tracks incoming and outgoing inventory;
7. Completes misc tasks such as shoveling snow off sidewalks, picking up trash around the building, keeping restrooms stocked/clean, changing light bulbs, and performing minor repairs;
8. Deliver equipment to and from other branch offices as needed;
9. Becomes trained to perform pest control services as needed.
Compensation and Benefits
- Competitive hourly compensation;
- Quarterly bonus-incentive program;
- 401K retirement plan;
- Health, dental, vision, and short-term disability insurance;
- Company-paid Life Insurance
- Paid vacation, holidays, and sick time;
- Company uniforms
If you take satisfaction in providing top-notch customer service, have strong communication skills, and enjoy being part of a team, Braman could be the right choice for you. Your skills and desire to succeed will be rewarded with a first-class working environment, competitive compensation, and a pathway to advancement.
And we guarantee you’ll never get bored working at Braman!