Full-Time Pest Control Route Supervisor
Braman is seeking a full-time, permanent Route Supervisor to effectively supervise and coordinate the activities of a group of Pest Control Technicians engaged in servicing customers and clients out of our our Lee, MA office. Pest Control is an essential service and we are open and servicing many of our customers who are still open for business during the COVID-19 outbreak. If you have recently been laid off or are out of work this is a great opportunity to join a growing, family owned, business!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Communicates effectively with Service Professionals. Communicates at least twice per day with each Service Professional (once in the morning and once in the evening). Escalates any issues as needed. Attends and holds required meetings, and communicates all relevant company information to Service Professionals, including but not limited to process updates, policy updates, and company news.
- Facilitates all performance needs for assigned Service Professionals, including but not limited to performance reviews, disciplinary actions, and other performance discussions including training and development. This also includes training for new Service Professionals. Additionally executes the required number of Quality Audits, Ride Alongs, and Vehicle Inspections each quarter.
- Reviews Service Professionals time sheets each week, verifies all information comparing to vehicle GPS, corrects any and all exceptions, and submits to office for payroll processing. Coordinates time off requests from Service Professionals, and communicates appropriately with office staff. Facilitates coverage for any necessary time off.
- Arranges all repairs, towing, temporary vehicles, and all other auto needs for their assigned Service Professionals. Acts as first point of contact for all vehicle accidents and repairs.
- Coordinates all equipment and supply needs for Service Professionals, including equipment repairs.
- Conducts Audit prep for inspected facilities. Coordinates and completes Mobile Audits, Client Care, Trend Reports, and Yearly Assessments.
- Maintains Service Professionals routes as needed.
- Responsible for “on call” assignments, on nights and weekends covering incoming customer calls on a rotating schedule.
- Conducts respirator fit testing for Service Professionals.
EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE
A minimal of a High school diploma is required. A proven track record and experience of working in the Pest Control industry is essential. Experience resolving pest problems in an urban setting is required. Prior management experience is preferred.
The ability to utilize electronic forms of communication including PC, e-mail, Microsoft office, and pest control software is essential.
The Supervisor is capable of reading and interpreting documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. They also write routine reports and other correspondence. The need to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization is essential.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
A valid driver’s license with safe driving record is required. A Massachusetts pest control license or certification is preferred.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The employee must regularly lift and /or move up to 50 pounds. While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to:
- Use hands to finger, handle, or feel
- Reach with hands and arms;
- Climb and balance;
- Stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl
- Talk and hear.
- Enter/exit structures and crawl spaces.
- Travel up and down stairs
- Climb a ladder
- Use required personal protective equipment.
- Visually inspect for pests, pest harborage, and pest entries.
- Drive a vehicle.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive Salary;
- Company-paid Life Insurance;
- Quarterly bonus-incentive program;
- 401K retirement plan with Company match;
- Health, dental, life, and disability insurance;
- Paid vacations, holidays, and sick time;
- Company phone and vehicle