Full-Time Pest Control Technician
Braman Termite & Pest Elimination is looking for full-time, permanent, Pest Control Technicians to assist our commercial and residential customers as we enter the Spring season. Pest Control is an essential service and we are open and servicing many of our customers who are still open for business during the COVID-19 outbreak. If you have recently been laid off or are out of work this is a great opportunity to join a growing, family owned, business!
Prior pest control experience is not required!
*Must have reliable transportation.
1. Is 18 years of age or older.
2. Has a high school diploma or the equivalent.
3. Is able to sit, stand, squat, travel up and down stairs, climb a ladder, and get into crawl spaces
4. Can tolerate a variety of environmental conditions, including seasonal weather and damp and/or dusty locations
5. Is able to use OSHA-mandated personal protective equipment
6. Has a valid driver’s license and can safely operate a motor vehicle
7. Is able to work a flexible schedule that varies from day to day (overtime sometimes required)
8. Is comfortable working with technology and has strong written and other communication skills;
9. Experience is a plus, but we will be willing to train an inexperienced, promising employee.
Essential Job Functions
1. Visually inspecting for pest, pest harborage, pest entries, etc.;
2. Reading and comprehending labels and training materials in English;
3. Operating application and inspection equipment, small hand tools, and small power tools;
4. Safely operating a motor vehicle; and
5. Operating a hand-held computer.
Compensation and Benefits
- Competitive hourly compensation
- Quarterly bonus-incentive program
- 401K retirement plan
- Health, dental, vision, and short-term disability insurance
- Company paid Life Insurance
- Paid vacation, holidays, and sick time
- Direct Deposit & pay every week
- Company uniforms
- Company vehicle & phone (once certified and training is complete)
If you take satisfaction in providing top-notch customer service, have strong communication skills, and enjoy being part of a team, Braman could be the right choice for you! Your skills and desire to succeed will be rewarded with a first-class working environment, competitive compensation, and a pathway to advancement.
And we guarantee you’ll never get bored working at Braman!