Full-Time Branch/Garage/Office Helper
Braman Termite & Pest Elimination is looking for a full-time, permanent, Branch/Garage/Office Helper for our Auburn, MA branch. This position will assist the Eastern Regional Manager with maintaining a clean, safe, and organized office and garage. Pest Control is an essential service and we are open and servicing many of our customers who are still open for business during the COVID-19 outbreak. If you have recently been laid off or are out of work this is a great opportunity to join a growing, family owned, business!
We need an energetic, organized, punctual, friendly, self-starter for the position of General Laborer. This is a full-time, year-round job in a recession-proof industry.
Essential Job Functions
1. Responsible for basic vehicle and equipment repair (training can be provided if needed);
2. Cleans and organizes stock/stockroom;
3. Cleans building area and facility;
4. Transports vehicles to and from garage or dealer;
5. Organizes equipment for Pest Control Professionals;
6. Tracks incoming and outgoing inventory;
7. Completes misc tasks such as shoveling snow off sidewalks, picking up trash around the building, keeping restrooms stocked/clean, changing light bulbs, and performing minor repairs;
8. Deliver equipment to and from other branch offices as needed;
9. Becomes trained to perform pest control services as needed.
*Must have reliable transportation.
1. Is 18 years of age or older.
2. Has a high school diploma or the equivalent.
3. Is able to sit, stand, squat, travel up and down stairs, climb a ladder, and get into crawl spaces
4. Can tolerate a variety of environmental conditions, including seasonal weather and damp and/or dusty locations
5. Is able to use OSHA-mandated personal protective equipment
6. Has a valid driver’s license and can safely operate a motor vehicle
7. Is able to work a flexible schedule that varies from day to day (overtime sometimes required)
8. Must have knowledge of basic vehicle and equipment repair;
Compensation and Benefits
Competitive hourly compensation starting at $16/hr;
Quarterly bonus-incentive program;
401K retirement plan;
Health, dental, vision, and short-term disability insurance;
Company-paid Life Insurance
Paid vacation, holidays, and sick time;
If you take satisfaction in providing top-notch customer service, have strong communication skills, and enjoy being part of a team, Braman could be the right choice for you. Your skills and desire to succeed will be rewarded with a first-class working environment, competitive compensation, and a pathway to advancement.
And we guarantee you’ll never get bored working at Braman!