Sales Consultant Western MA
Braman Termite & Pest Elimination, New England’s largest family-owned and ‑operated pest-control company, has been servicing customers for more than a century. The strong, steady growth of our company, fueled by our skilled workforce, state-of-the-art technology, and commitment to excellent customer service, has produced this exciting new opening in our staff of service trade professionals.
Braman is seeking a Sales Consultant to effectively sell services to commercial establishments and residential customers.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Travels throughout assigned territory to call on regular and prospective customers to solicit sales.
- Compiles lists of prospective customers for use as sales leads, based on information from newspapers, business directories, industry ads, trade shows, Internet Web sites, and other sources.
- Presents Braman’s services and emphasizes salable features.
- Quotes prices and credit terms and prepares sales contracts for orders obtained.
- Estimates date of service to customer, based on knowledge of own Braman's service schedules.
- Conducts outbound sales prospecting by phone to deliver qualified leads to the sales department as directed.
- Generates appointments with large local and regional prospects.
- Completes administrative tasks and reports as required.
- Follow-up and support of Braman clients.
- Works with other Braman employees to keep account activities up to date.
- Enters new customer data and other sales data for current customers into computer database.
- Investigates and resolves customer problems if needed.
- Other duties as assigned
Qualifications:To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university, preferred;
- 2+ years B2B outside sales experience.
- Pest control industry experience preferred.
- Knowledge of all Microsoft Office Software including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint;
- Knowledge of PestPac software preferred.
- Must be willing and able to travel to Braman’s various branch sites as needed (Southern New England).
Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive Salary & Commission Program;
- Quarterly bonus-incentive program;
- 401K retirement plan;
- Health, dental, vision, short-term disability, voluntary life insurance benefits;
- Company paid life insurance;
- Paid vacations, holidays, and sick time;
- Company vehicle, phone, and uniform;
If you are interested in joining Braman Termite & Pest Elimination, please provide your cover letter and resume .