Pest Control Technician
$17.00 to $21.00 per hour
About the Position: Braman Termite & Pest Elimination is seeking qualified Pest Control Technicians to join our growing team. Here at Braman we are committed to properly training and keeping our technicians up to date on the latest advancements in the industry. We are looking for ambitious individuals ready to begin a fascinating career path filled with opportunities for growth and advancement. Our technicians will go through a thorough on the job training program with an experienced technician. Additionally, Braman offers a full certification program with support from a board-certified entomologist to complete their required state testing and obtain the proper credentials.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Determining the kind of treatment required to eliminate a particular type of pest.
- Advising customers on the kind of treatment required to eliminate identified pests.
- Inspecting customers’ premises to identify pest problems.
- Filling out all necessary paperwork upon completion of each job.
- Communicating with office staff in order to schedule services with customers.
- Applying suitable pesticides to infested areas by following the label instructions and complying with safety procedures.
- Responding to customers’ requests for various pest control services.
- Identifying opportunities to sell additional company services and products.
- Adjusting chemical mixtures according to the size of the infested areas.
Skills, Experience and Educational Requirements:
- High school diploma or GED.
- Valid driver’s license.
- We perform criminal background checks, motor vehicle record checks and drug screening.
- The ability to work in all weather conditions.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Competitive wages based on prior pest control experience
- Quarterly bonus incentive program
- 401K retirement plan- With company match!
- Health, dental, vision and supplemental insurance
- Company paid life insurance
- Paid vacation, holidays and sick time
- Weekly paycheck
- Opportunities for commission
- Company uniforms
- Company vehicle and phone (once certification is complete)
- Paid Technical Training School/Required State Pesticide Licensing
Why Braman? Founded in 1890 Braman is a growing third-generation family owned company that cares about its employees. Braman is the largest pest control company in the Northeast serving both residential and commercial customers that prides itself on our well-trained service professionals and commitment to maintaining strong relationships with our customers. We use generations of experience to provide the best service possible.